Sean started his career in 1998 and joined Raymond James in 2000 to partner with Bob Shuck.
A native of St Petersburg, Sean serves on the board of directors for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Pinellas and serves as a mentor for Big Brothers. He enjoys spending time with his daughter and son, Muay Thai Kickboxing, golf, and fitness.
As your Financial Advisor, and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Sean ensures the service from our team at Raymond James to be of the highest caliber. Sean's role is to provide:
- Retirement Income Specialization
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Review of Investments within and outside of Raymond James
- Specific Goal Planning (Retirement, College Savings, Wealth Building, etc.)
- Fee-based and Managed Money Services.
- Estate Planning and Trust Services
- Charitable Endowment Management